904-924 / 89082904924
34 Baranova Str., office 409/3 (Aсropol trade centre), Kaliningrad, Russia
We assist in applying for a visa and scheduling an appointment to visit the U.S. Embassy in Moscow, and Consulates in St.Petersburg, Vladivostok and Ekaterinburg and therefore you can place an order for our services from any place.
Tourist visa (renewal, without an interview)
Tourist/visitor visa (initial application)
Business, visitor, student visa
C-1/D transit visa
Children under 12 years old
Hotel and ticket booking when providing visa services
Courier services (when applying without an interview)
*If your visa is refused, we shall refund our service fee
Contact our manager for information about a visa type, number of applicants, city for your application to be submitted, cost and for understanding of the general visa application process.
Pay the visa fee. This can be done by yourself or through our agency.
We shall prepare all required documents to apply for a visa within one day. You will only need to choose a convenient date and time to have an interview.
If you visited the USA during the last 47 months (3 years and 11 months) and your visa will expires soon or has recently expired, you may be released from the obligation to be interviewed at an U.S. Consulate. In this case the documents required to apply for a visa (of the same category) shall be submitted via the Pony Express courier service.
Applicants under 14 and over 80 years of age shall not be interviewed and not be required to pass the dactyloscopy procedure.
1. Passport for travel abroad (with validity dates at least 6 months beyond your intended period of stay).
2. Previous passports for travel abroad (if any).
3. Internal passport.
4. Completed visa application form DS-160.
5. Visa fee payment receipt for each applicant – 160 USD
6. Marriage Certificate / your Child’s Birth Certificate (if any).
7. Color photograph in electronic format (file), 600x600 pixels, and the same photograph printed on matt paper, 5x5 cm in size.
8. If a minor leaves abroad, a notarized parents’ consent should be submitted, if one parent is dead – Death Certificate, or a confirmation that parental rights were terminated.
Additional documents which may be required at the interview:
1. Employment verification certificate on letterhead paper containing the position title, duration of employment, salary rate. The Certificate must be signed by the head of the organization and sealed. It must not be older than one month from the date of issue.
2. Documents proving the financial well-being:
- document of title to an immovable property,
- contract of sale and purchase of an apartment, country cottage, lot of land,
- vehicle registration certificate,
- certificate from a bank confirming that deposit accounts are opened in the name of the applicant (containing the account balances), bank certificate on credit card monetary movements.
3. Research workers (regardless of a purpose of travel) submit additionally the DS-157 application form completed in English, CV and list of publications.
4. Students and pupils must have a student/pupil status certificate, student identity card and student grade record.
Submit an application and get a free consultation now.
U.S. Embassy in Russia
US Consulate General in Yekaterinburg, St. Petersburg and Vladivostok, as well as the US Embassy in Moscow, providing a full range of services to US citizens and non-immigrant visas issued to Russians. However, issues related to the issuance of immigrant visas are considered only at the US Embassy in Moscow.
Bolshoy Devyatinskiy Pereulok 8 (Barikadnaya metro station), Moscow, 121099 Russian Federation
Phone: (495) 728-50-00, (495) 728-5025
The Consular Section: (495) 728-5217, fax: (495) 728-5358
U.S. Consulate in Saint-Petersburg
Ulitsa Furshtadskaya 15 (Chernyshevskaya metro station), St. Petersburg 191028
Phone: (812) 331-26-00, (812) 331-28-88
U.S. Consulate in Vladivostok
Ulitsa Pushkinskaya 32, Vladivostok 690001
Phone: (4232) 30-00-70
The Consular Section: 49-93-81;
U.S. Consulate in Ekaterinburg
Ulitsa Gogolya 15A, 4th floor Yekaterinburg 620151, Russia
Phone: (343) 3-793-001, 379-46-19, 379-46-91, 379-45-51