904-924 / 89082904924
34 Baranova Str., office 409/3 (Aсropol trade centre), Kaliningrad, Russia
We make tourist and business invitations for Russian visas for foreigners.
You can place an order for our services from any country.
To enter the Russian Federation with tourist purposes foreigners must have valid visas. Russian tourist visa can be issued for not longer than 30 days. When entering with a tourist visa, you could be also asked to present your tourist confirmation, voucher and a return ticket with a fixed date of departure from Russia at the border checkpoint.
In order to improve visa processing starting August 20, 2014, the Consular Division of the Embassy of the Russian Federation accepts visa applications submitted through authorized Russian Visa Centre "Invisa Logistics Services Canada Ltd" only.
1. Double sided completed application form, one per person.
When filling out application online, under "appointment details" please select the appropriate location of Visa Application Center, where you will be applying for your visa according to jurisdiction:
- Visa Application Center (Ottawa): residents of Ottawa and environs (area codes 613 and 819), British Columbia, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Prince Edward Island, Yukon and Northwest Territories;
- Visa Application Center (Toronto): residents of Ontario (excluding Ottawa), Alberta, Manitoba and Saskatchewan;
- Visa Application Center (Montreal): residents of Québec;
2. One professional passport sized photo (3,5 x 4.5 cm)
3. National passport (original) valid for at least 6 months after the intended date of departure from Russia.
4. Copy of high quality or original standard tourist confirmation ("Podtverzdeniye") and a tour voucher from a hosting Russian travel agency or hotel, registered with the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and authorized to invite foreign citizens in the Russian Federation. This confirmation/voucher you can order in our agency.
5. Copy of itinerary (flight details).
Consular fee - Single Entry Visa/10 business days processing
Consular fee - Double Entry Visa/10 business days processing
Consular fee - Single Entry Visa/2 business days processing
Consular fee - Double Entry Visa/2 business days processing
Visa processing fee (Visa center fee)
Tourist confirmation/voucher - 1 business day
Tourist confirmation/voucher - within 3 hours
Consular fee and visa processing fee are collected directly by the Russian Visa Application Centre of ILS Canada, and must be payable to Invisa Logistic Services Canada Ltd. by money order, bank draft, certified cheque or cash ONLY
Tourist confirmation/voucher you can order in our agency by filling this form:
Submit an application and our manager contact with You promptly
Address of the Russian Visa Center in Ottawa:
294 Albert St #505, Ottawa, ON K1P 6E6, Canada
Fax: +1 613-670-1126
Address of the Russian Embassy:
285 Charlotte Street, Ottawa ON, K1N 8L5
Phones: (613) 235-43-41; (613) 236-14-13
Fax: (613) 236-63-42